Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Nothing's Better than an Indian Summer Day

The windows are open, the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing.  What a gift!  People that live in a Northern climate totally understand what I am talking about.  After a couple of weeks of damp, chilly days and cold nights today the temperatures have reached into the 80's.  I can hear children playing on the school playground and mowers getting their last minute mowing done.  Everyone wants to take advantage of possibly the last nice weather stretch before the cold fall days come back.  I love living in an area that has such clearly defined seasons and fall is my favorite.  Going to the Cider Mill, eating donuts, corn mazes, leaf piles are all part of the season that can create so many memories.  I am going to head outside myself and soak some of it in!


No comments:

Post a Comment